Saturday, April 24, 2010

You in the end in mind?

I think now we really can not be called with friendsI and you are so distantYour respect for even the most basic no friends left meIf you really think I am to make you resent, hate, boredomYou simply said to me on the lineMy people are directly and openlyI think you should understand itIf you do not knowThen forget itNothing to loseI only feel disappointedTo me like you may have not thought about my answerBut I want is honestRegardless of whether it will hurt meEven if it will hurt meYou do not care too much aboutBecause this is not the first timeYou make me improve my immune systemI also opened a number of things to seeNow IWhat will not pay too muchBecause they can not be foreverI will not ever again believe aI believe you will neverI doubt you ever are

No comments:

Post a Comment