Saturday, April 24, 2010

Heart

Why?
Why do you want to be so cruel to me?
Is it because I did not take the initiative to find you for days
So you made a special pass that information to be forwarded to me
Are you afraid I forgot you exist?
Put 100, 1000, 10 000 heart
I will not forget you
Only choice for the time being forgotten
Long time period can be maintained
Because you will pass the information at that time happened to me
I know this too I bet
What to say so on the seventh seal you pass the information to me
I will think back what you
But every time I forgot you only try it twice
Besides you do not care a bit to find you what I have
Even if I only bet three times
I was destined to be losers
Lost my mind
Lost my time
Lost my heart ...
I am in the end how to do then?

No comments:

Post a Comment